Saturday, March 30, 2013

Pokemon Best Way To Catch Legendaries



So apparently I never went and captured Kyogre or Groudon in my Emerald so this is the first part of my fight. Just look at that sexy guy.



A few Resets later and I finally captured this guy on the strangest ball too it was actually the first ball I threw out after the reset.

 That's right I caught him on a repeat ball! I guess because I already had the data from my sapphire kyogre but still one ball while he was asleep and low on health and boom all mine.


 That woman's got Sass! Marine Cave is where you get Kyogre you find this by going to fortree and going left to the weather station building and talking to the guy upstairs if he says there's downpours at rt. (   ) then you go there and you'll need dive to get to him!


And these are just all of Kyogre's moves! Sheer cold has a 30% accuracy rate but if it hits it is a one shot kill! I will post my Groudon fight once I manage to have the weather guy tell me there is a drought around!





No comments:

Post a Comment